COVID-19 Exposure is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed when attending the Festival. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, so guests should evaluate their risk before attending.
Purchasing a ticket to enter the Thunder By The Bay Music & Motorcycle Festival constitutes your understanding of these risks and your willingness to undertake the risk of exposure. No refunds will be given following your entry on to the Fairgrounds. We appreciate your cooperation – visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.
- Most of the Festival will be held outside. Face masks are encouraged when social distancing is not possible.
- Organizers will enforce mask requirements per the local or State guidelines and mandates currently in place at the time the Festival is held.
Please Note – If the State does not mandate facial coverings, Patrons should still bring a mask. Florida guidelines recommend facial coverings indoors or outdoors in areas where social distancing is not possible.
- The Festival will have disposable masks available by request at the entrance gate and at the merchandise tent.
- The CDC recommends to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
SANITIZE OFTEN & WASH YOUR HANDS
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located at at all restroom locations and throughout the festival grounds. The CDC recommends frequent hand washing, with soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds or usage of an alcohol-based hand rub with 60-95% alcohol.
- High-touch areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
- All restroom facilities (including port-a-potties) will be sanitized frequently.
IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK
- Attendees are asked to self-screen; if feverish or symptomatic, please stay home.
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets for stage viewing.
- Safety measure signage will be posted throughout the Festival grounds.
- Please follow directions and have patience with our staff, security, volunteers, and participants as we work through new safety and operational protocols.
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19.
We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.